We take the time to discuss your goals and why you need to sell your home. Recently the San Antonio market has been on the rise. Homes are up in value and interest rates still at records lows this is still a great time to sell. Whether you are moving away, selling your home to move-up or downsize- we understand what it takes to help make a smooth transition from where you are to where you're going! Check out this video we created for one of our clients.. We ALWAYS go above and beyond and do whatever it takes to help you get top dollar and reach your goals.
1. First we will discuss your goals and see if selling the house makes sense. Are you relocating out of San Antonio? are you looking to upsize or down size? is renting my home vs selling it going to be a better option?
2. We take a look at what your home is worth by studying the comparable sales. Once we establish what your house is worth we can provide you with a net sheet explaining how much money you can expect to walk away from the sale with.
3. Schedule agent meeting to tour the property, set a price, and sign a listing agreement. On our visit we will make professional recommendations on what could be done to improve the appeal and how we will get your home ready for picture day. We have access to excellent general contractors if any work is required before going live on the market.
4. We schedule your professional photography session paid for by Giacobbe Homes as a courtesy for all of our client's listings.
5. Your listing is inputted into the SABOR MLS which automatically syndicates your listing to all of the major real estate websites or anywhere people are searching online for homes including social media, craigslist, and featured listings on zillow and trulia.
6. Your listing will receive it's own single property website using our tool the Listing Booster
7. We provide print flyer advertisements for each listing.
8. Once the offers start to come in we can meet to review the offers and decide whether you will accept or counter offer. We want to make sure we get you the very most from your home sale!
9. We help to coordinate any repairs and make sure all documents are received navigating our way towards closing.
10. We coordinate the closing appointment and attend to make sure everything goes smoothly.